Salam, good evening!
[mode : *yawning*]
[can I sleep, again?] Ah, just now, I'm editing the photos taken by me and my friend, my junior, and myself. Being sleepy during editing is the MOST blank moments in my life. Still, I edited it. Today, I have been enjoying myself by taking pictures of others, especially when I take the juniors' photos. [Looking at the picture.] With that says, it's a bless to have hyperactive-and-sporting kids! Let's check the rest, shall we?
 |
| Busy with their own activity. |
 |
| My close friends. |
 |
| [checking the phone] |
 |
| [Ah! bad lighting. sobs. I love the picture though.] |
 |
| Candid! |
 |
| Notice the baju batik? |
 |
| Looking cool, eh? [Ignore the back scenario.] |
 |
| [At least, I got to take this one too.] |
 |
| Relaxing at the cafe with the boys. |
 |
| "...my new inspiration..." -Marc. |
 |
| "Smile," - Brendon and Audrey |
 |
| Scenario in the class at 1 o'clock. |
 |
| A moment with the juniors before their class started. |
 |
| TESL SK1 kids! [Eh, kids? LOL.] |
At first, those kids had their evening class. So, one of them wanted me to take pictures. I did. But then, I ended up chatting with the juniors before 2 o'clock [since I really free and there's no lecturer so far]. In the end, I found myself in a fascinating way. By far, I still felt the same way I used to since first semester; being amused with them, who are WAY smarter than I am [and speaks well too]. I wanted to continue talking, but time is not there for me. The lecturer was there. I left the class with a very 'nice' joke [which I myself never thought of doing and it's pretty much silly, wow...] Well, kids, I will come and stop by in your class again, if there's time. [evil laugh!] [Or maybe, I should stop by to Group SK2 juniors next time, really.]
Comments