:: TESL Gathering 2011 ::
Salam, good evening!
[mode : longing for new pictures to upload here.]
Hmm, tonight we're having our TESL Gathering with our dearest PPISMP TESL Sem. 1 juniors. Well, though we're somehow are not that organized much [not prepared much as well], I think the event was amazingly organized. Wow, it's nice to see a lot of performances, and introductions, and games, and a bit of dancing too. [?] The masters-of-ceremony were doing their jobs well tonight, as well as my batch who were doing the performances too. I'm glad to make them happy. One thing for sure, I made lots of pictures tonight. What made the night last long was the joke that was delivered. Courtesy by a junior, Nieha [my new baby sister]. LOL! [Look above]
Okay. Although I did have my fun time with all of them, I still missing the presence of our Miss E. When I saw the pictures during the slideshow, it made my heart fall down again. Now, I'm wondering about her life at her new home. [smile] I did take recordings too. Hopefully, it's verified. [giggle]Anyway, I really appreciate those who came just then. Also, I understand the other's reasons for not able to be there. Thanks for the warm greetings, C5 seniors.
Due to some problems regarding to my line right now, later I will upload more pictures. TO be honest, mostly the pictures this time were a little bit frustrating because of the BLURRY images. AH! I could get more pressure from this one! Well, better of now.
[mode : longing for new pictures to upload here.]
senior 1: im a rapper..
senior 2:what?
senior 1:im a rapper boy~
senior 2:u rape boy??? O.o
senior 1:i rap evrythin!!!
senior 2:u rape evrythin!!!??? O_o !!!
senior 1:noOOO... i rap!! RAP~
senior 2: owh~ u RAP!
senior 2:what?
senior 1:im a rapper boy~
senior 2:u rape boy??? O.o
senior 1:i rap evrythin!!!
senior 2:u rape evrythin!!!??? O_o !!!
senior 1:noOOO... i rap!! RAP~
senior 2: owh~ u RAP!
Hmm, tonight we're having our TESL Gathering with our dearest PPISMP TESL Sem. 1 juniors. Well, though we're somehow are not that organized much [not prepared much as well], I think the event was amazingly organized. Wow, it's nice to see a lot of performances, and introductions, and games, and a bit of dancing too. [?] The masters-of-ceremony were doing their jobs well tonight, as well as my batch who were doing the performances too. I'm glad to make them happy. One thing for sure, I made lots of pictures tonight. What made the night last long was the joke that was delivered. Courtesy by a junior, Nieha [my new baby sister]. LOL! [Look above]
Okay. Although I did have my fun time with all of them, I still missing the presence of our Miss E. When I saw the pictures during the slideshow, it made my heart fall down again. Now, I'm wondering about her life at her new home. [smile] I did take recordings too. Hopefully, it's verified. [giggle]Anyway, I really appreciate those who came just then. Also, I understand the other's reasons for not able to be there. Thanks for the warm greetings, C5 seniors.
| Thanks, seniors. [smile] |
| Thanks, juniors. [smile] [Sorry for the blurry image. Huh.] |
Comments