:: All about ... ::

Salam, good morning!
[mode : sleepy, now upload!]

Yesterday, I read comic books inside my bedroom when I saw my book shelf was in a very MESSY condition. [So does my room. Huh.] Then, I decided to rearrange and tidy the shelf up. It took some time for sorting out the books, since it's vary in categories. I got sketchbooks, comic books, files [copies of my certificate and personal details], novels and etc.


Books I bought during holiday last June 2010.
I just found out that one of my precious books are in my sister's shelf. I took it and put inside mine instead. Those books were bought during my one-week holiday at Kuala Lumpur in conjunction of my mother's graduation day on June 19, 2010. By the way, it's a week before my admission to IPG Kampus Gaya. My uncle bought it for me, and cost him nearly RM150. I am thankful towards my uncle. [Thank you!]

I do learn Japanese, but I don't think I have the real one! sobs.
I love Japanese since little, starting from primary school until now [ but getting less as my interest for Korean language increases]. I would do anything to learn the language, especially during PMR. Before PMR, the book I used for jotting down the katakana and hiragana was confiscated by my mother. It made my life no good sleep. Huh. Still, I did get it back AFTER the period. [I'm going to learn it again!]

Sketchbooks I have since 2006 until now.
The fascinating part of being a(n) anime and manga fan-a-tic was I developed my drawing skills. I got a friend who can draw characters well. I tried asking her if she can teach me, but she refuse. So, I learned it by MYSELF. It turns out that I really developing myself. First time I draw, it was very 'realistic'. Yeah, I began to draw. Even my mother asked me whether I was interested in taking Art throughout my senior years. She asked me whether I want to be artiste. It's a hobby and I still draw, thanks to my mini sketchbooks. I'm determined enough to draw my classmates again [after first one, being anime!]

My favorite drawing, done for an hour in 2010.

Drawing in the end of 2010, made for a story [supposedly!]
I'm a fan of SHINee since 2009, during Ring Ding Dong.
This is a few of my drawings after long time practicing it. Somehow, I'm developing more of my drawing skills. Hope I can do more!

The last drawing my best buddy drawn before she moved.

First drawing by my best buddy. [My favorite since then.]

Her drawing as well, first time hearing Vocaloid and the songs are fantastic! [love]
My best buddy is a good artiste. She drew a character and ended up drawing for someone else, including me. It's better than mine, right? She moved into another school when we're in Form 5.

The shelf of my books; novels, comic books, files, sketchbook, etc. [shine shine]

Better go now, good day peeps!

Comments

Unknown said…
waaa waaa... mimang keminatanku ni dulu... pastu di sambung oleh adikku..
naaaaaaa, skrg ni dia lah suka beli aku punya pun terus dlm koleksi dia bha.. hihi
Cinoi Lavigne said…
I wonder how can people elarn to draw easily. Mungkin sebab minat gila kan huhuhu

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::