:: Manga Time (2) ::
Salam, good morning!
[mode : manga time again?]
Halo! Today, the class is a little bit free. Since I'm free, I want to tell a bit of my favorite manga[s] by other works, and perhaps some profile view of the mangaka[s].
Koge-Donbo [yes, it's her name based on Akira Toriyama's pet name] is known for her works such as Pita-ten and Kamichama Karin series. I've watched both of the works but my preference goes to Kamichama Karin instead. Generally, the story tells about Karin Hanazono, who had the power to tranform into goddess with the help of a god ring. As what manga fans expected, the hero/heroin fight against bad alliances and eventually retaining the peace. What made the story interesting, she was born into the world without knowing her family identity - finally recognized as Kazune Kujyou's 'wife' in future. Even though the plot was somehow expected like that, I really like it.
Peach-Pit is a female Japanese manga duo ; Banri Sendou and Shibuko Ebara. They were known for Shugo Chara, Rozen Maiden, and Zombie Loan. Out of the comics, I really fascinated with Shugo Chara the most. It started with the story of Amu Hinamori who had two different characters. At school and home, she was known as a girl who has a cool and spicy character as she wears X hairclip and more col accessories. Within herself, she was a VERY timid girl and doesn't have any courage to be herself. One night she wished to be more of herself, and the next day, three different easter eggs was at her bed - brings to complication of the Embryo and the Easter Comp., also to complicated love relationship of Amu and other characters too.
Ah, that's all for now.
p/s. Anyone, could you recommend me some good manga[s]? Thanks.
[mode : manga time again?]
Halo! Today, the class is a little bit free. Since I'm free, I want to tell a bit of my favorite manga[s] by other works, and perhaps some profile view of the mangaka[s].
Koge-Donbo [yes, it's her name based on Akira Toriyama's pet name] is known for her works such as Pita-ten and Kamichama Karin series. I've watched both of the works but my preference goes to Kamichama Karin instead. Generally, the story tells about Karin Hanazono, who had the power to tranform into goddess with the help of a god ring. As what manga fans expected, the hero/heroin fight against bad alliances and eventually retaining the peace. What made the story interesting, she was born into the world without knowing her family identity - finally recognized as Kazune Kujyou's 'wife' in future. Even though the plot was somehow expected like that, I really like it.
Peach-Pit is a female Japanese manga duo ; Banri Sendou and Shibuko Ebara. They were known for Shugo Chara, Rozen Maiden, and Zombie Loan. Out of the comics, I really fascinated with Shugo Chara the most. It started with the story of Amu Hinamori who had two different characters. At school and home, she was known as a girl who has a cool and spicy character as she wears X hairclip and more col accessories. Within herself, she was a VERY timid girl and doesn't have any courage to be herself. One night she wished to be more of herself, and the next day, three different easter eggs was at her bed - brings to complication of the Embryo and the Easter Comp., also to complicated love relationship of Amu and other characters too.
Ah, that's all for now.
p/s. Anyone, could you recommend me some good manga[s]? Thanks.
Comments