:: The Secret Garden ::

Salam, good afternoon!
[mode : it's the last day before Ramadhan.]

Wah! It's almost August! Okay, the fasting month will begin starting from tomorrow. I'm anticipating it. By the way, I think that month will be very busy with assignments to be submitted. Huh.

Oh, I'm not talking about the Korean drama 'Secret Garden' [although it's one of the popular drama around] and I never really watched it, but my friends persuading me to watch it because of the storyline. It's THE SECRET GARDEN ; a British drama film in 1993 based on a novel by Frances Hodgson Burnett with the same title.


The story tells the life of Mary Lennox; a young girl who had lost her parents and moved to England in her uncle's home. She met new friends and discovered a SECRET GARDEN whom her mother and her twin sister used to hang out. She also met her blood-related cousin; her uncle's son, Colin Craven. Along with Dickon and Colin, they gave the life to the garden again, and the garden has changed her attitude for life.

It was a happy story, about love and family ties. [giggles] Well, off I go for now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::