:: Art Craze of Mine ::

Salam, good day peeps!
[mode: drawing and drawing. NOT YET STUDY!]


Hey, hey! Here's something I like to show all; my FIRST EVER drawing for G2.

Draft of first one!

Result of first one!
On August 8, 2010 [I was a junior], I just getting used to know my friends a bit. I admit that this drawing is not much impressive as one of my friend's drawing. I even mistook the hairstyle and made three of my friends as twins[?]. Even so, they complimented me for the efforts and yeah, it was really cute too! *giggle* It took me a day to do 26 of us [that includes me, of course!].

Right now, on November 12, 2011 [me being semester three TESL student a.k.a. one-year TESL senior], I decided to draw for the second time.

Draft#1 : Boys

Draft#2 : Girls

Result#1 : Girls

Result#2 : Boys

This time, it took me almost a day to finish. Since the last drawing was cramped a lot, I barely identify them. So, I made up my mind to do boys and girls separately. I made the boys first and girls later. [smile]  If I have the time, maybe I'll scan the real ones and upload it into FB.

So, what do you think? *blink blink* 
Well, better get going now! *yawn*

Comments

eligh said…
suke,suke ^^ Cantik..
Nadie said…
*giggle* thankies, marc! ^^
Mohamad Saiful said…
ui ummi..aku yg mna 1??? :)
Nadie said…
^^ i suggest u look for it...
Joshua Wong said…
Memang cantik kau punya lukisan!
Nadie said…
Thanks, Joshua! ^^

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::