Salam, good evening!
[mode : *smile*]
Tired. Now, I'm feeling so sleepy. Need to sleep.
LOL. Okay, I might be sleepy. Still, I need to make an entry right? So, let's buzz into the new, shall we?
 |
| Quiz time! |
 |
| Everyone's determined to get #1. |
 |
| *VICTORY!* |
 |
| Danial Rayn. |
 |
| The 'audience'. |
 |
| Mock Trial? |
Eh. Today, one of my juniors requested me to come at the Balai Rekreasi as they will be practicing their MOCK TRIAL. The so-called trial was based on one of the short stories they learned for the week; Lamb to the Slaughter. I didn't know it until I saw one and asked briefs about it. It's a relief that the lecturer gives permission for letting me take their pictures. Surely, I have the fun by watching their rehearsal [I was reminded by the dramatization last semester], chatting with them [It's nice to talk about their current state in the campus as well as gossiping[?] and taking the pictures for the day. It's a fortunate day for me. Thanks to Danial Rayn [taking the role of DIRECTOR for the mock trial], the one who invited me to their rehearsal.
 |
| Kak Faridah and Kak Wanie [Super senior?] |
 |
| Peace! |
 |
| SK2 juniors. Hoho! |
 |
| Looking at the questionnaire. |
 |
| Brendon. |
 |
| Kennedy. |
 |
| [Ignore the background, okay?] Brendon and I. |
Tough it was. I was so exhausted after all the commotions. As I reached my bed, straightly the hibernate mode switched on. Around 6.30p.m. in the evening, I got myself a good shower and neatly dressed and went to the cafeteria. I've made the promise with the boys. Guess that I didn't want to disappoint them because I made the vow to tag along. As I waited for them, two senior sisters accompanied me until they arrived. When they arrived, again, I took pictures of them. Then, the mock trial matter come out again. Tomorrow, two brothers of mine will present their mock trial with the same short stories. Hopefully they can perform well. Ganbatte kudasai, little brothers! Break a leg!
That's all for today. Later on, I will upload some pictures from SK2 juniors' rehearsal of mock trial. Hihi! Better go now. *smile*
Comments