:: Moving out ::
Salam, good evening!
[mode : saying, 'I'm okay']
Today has come. At last the lists are there on the notice board. I thought it was a sudden talk [which I think some of them didn't take note of any]. But then, there is it. The list of new residents in each room. I don't know whether this is somehow related to the latest issue of those who stayed in the dormitory. [I don't think I should mention here.] I looked up for my name, in case I was listed to be moved out. Although I already know who will be moving out, I eagerly want to find out who else moved.
I woke up from my 2-hour sleep. After being blunt with my surrounding, I went to do chores. As I passed by, finally I saw the list. I saw a few names from my batch who moved into another room and also another level. I am relieved. At the same time, I was wondering what it would be without my friend's presence. [Silent...] It was a bittersweet time. They need to move into their respectively new rooms this week too. So, I have no choices rather than doing draft design for our room.
Tomorrow's the gathering. I hope that it would be nice one. Though the gathering itself was a last-minute event prepared by us, hopefully we can learn something from this. I was wondering if the idea that one of our lecturers gave during classes for the gathering can be used. [Okay, it's not well-prepared. At least, I'm trying to be optimistic.]
[mode : saying, 'I'm okay']
Today has come. At last the lists are there on the notice board. I thought it was a sudden talk [which I think some of them didn't take note of any]. But then, there is it. The list of new residents in each room. I don't know whether this is somehow related to the latest issue of those who stayed in the dormitory. [I don't think I should mention here.] I looked up for my name, in case I was listed to be moved out. Although I already know who will be moving out, I eagerly want to find out who else moved.
I woke up from my 2-hour sleep. After being blunt with my surrounding, I went to do chores. As I passed by, finally I saw the list. I saw a few names from my batch who moved into another room and also another level. I am relieved. At the same time, I was wondering what it would be without my friend's presence. [Silent...] It was a bittersweet time. They need to move into their respectively new rooms this week too. So, I have no choices rather than doing draft design for our room.
Tomorrow's the gathering. I hope that it would be nice one. Though the gathering itself was a last-minute event prepared by us, hopefully we can learn something from this. I was wondering if the idea that one of our lecturers gave during classes for the gathering can be used. [Okay, it's not well-prepared. At least, I'm trying to be optimistic.]
Comments