:: Juniors [1] ::
Salam, good afternoon!
[mode : hunger for food? ah!!]
Huh. What a day. Today is the convocation of the graduates of IPG at Saadah Hall, Wisma MUIS, Kota Kinabalu. In other word for us, the remains, well, entering class as usual and really knocked ourselves with our activities.
Some play 'Angry Bird'. Some play 'DOTA'. Some open up Facebook account. Me? You don't really need to ask for that. Surely I go to the juniors' classes and photo-shoot! It's a day I really get to sit back at their class and chatting along. To be honest, I visit ALL juniors' class [TESL lah...]. It's a very tiresome for me, to take pictures. Luckily for me, they have been sporting when I come and take photos. It has been memorable event for me, since that is the first time entering TESL SK1 and SK2's class.
To juniors, thank you. Ah, yes. Not to mention, the camera I used belongs to a junior in TESL SJKC. So, I really thankful for her since she lend me her camera. Well, last time I hold one's camera, it cost a despair for the damage. [That's why I'm having fear of holding others' properties.] Huh. Oh well, I just finished editing the pictures. Later on, I'll upload it here. [Peace!]
[mode : hunger for food? ah!!]
Huh. What a day. Today is the convocation of the graduates of IPG at Saadah Hall, Wisma MUIS, Kota Kinabalu. In other word for us, the remains, well, entering class as usual and really knocked ourselves with our activities.
Some play 'Angry Bird'. Some play 'DOTA'. Some open up Facebook account. Me? You don't really need to ask for that. Surely I go to the juniors' classes and photo-shoot! It's a day I really get to sit back at their class and chatting along. To be honest, I visit ALL juniors' class [TESL lah...]. It's a very tiresome for me, to take pictures. Luckily for me, they have been sporting when I come and take photos. It has been memorable event for me, since that is the first time entering TESL SK1 and SK2's class.
| Boys of SK1 [tabik spring for coming to the class today!] |
| Juniors of SK2 [*giggle*] |
| The [truthfully] owner of the camera. [I used someone else's camera.] |
To juniors, thank you. Ah, yes. Not to mention, the camera I used belongs to a junior in TESL SJKC. So, I really thankful for her since she lend me her camera. Well, last time I hold one's camera, it cost a despair for the damage. [That's why I'm having fear of holding others' properties.] Huh. Oh well, I just finished editing the pictures. Later on, I'll upload it here. [Peace!]
Comments