:: A day in Kota Belud (2) ::
Salam, good morning!
[mode : soothing Iced Lemon Tea]
Oh yeah, my family and I went for a visit to one of my relatives at Kota Belud last Saturday. [Why must be that day? I need to finish my assignment!] Screw!
Ah, by the way, we went there as my uncle had kenduri puasa and kenduri for a new member of the family. [Sorry, I didn't capture any of that little kid's face.] Along with my aunt's family, we went and the weather is hot. [Yeah, I mean it, hot!] That relieved me since I let my laundry outside.
Then, those blue sky started giving mixed fortunes. It was meant to be raining, and it was right after the kenduri finished. I've longing to visit back Kota Belud, to be honest. Kota Belud means home. Why? It's where most of my relatives lived, especially Kg. Timang Dayang and Kg. Kedalai [if I'm not mistaken]. Okay then, let's check out the pictures ya? [*smile*] Again, I'm targeting for nature this time and the activities throughout the day can't be exposed.
[mode : soothing Iced Lemon Tea]
Oh yeah, my family and I went for a visit to one of my relatives at Kota Belud last Saturday. [Why must be that day? I need to finish my assignment!] Screw!
Ah, by the way, we went there as my uncle had kenduri puasa and kenduri for a new member of the family. [Sorry, I didn't capture any of that little kid's face.] Along with my aunt's family, we went and the weather is hot. [Yeah, I mean it, hot!] That relieved me since I let my laundry outside.
Then, those blue sky started giving mixed fortunes. It was meant to be raining, and it was right after the kenduri finished. I've longing to visit back Kota Belud, to be honest. Kota Belud means home. Why? It's where most of my relatives lived, especially Kg. Timang Dayang and Kg. Kedalai [if I'm not mistaken]. Okay then, let's check out the pictures ya? [*smile*] Again, I'm targeting for nature this time and the activities throughout the day can't be exposed.
| Clear blue sky! |
| Mount Kinabalu - Kota Belud view! |
| Eh, grasshopper? |
| Pink flower underneath a big leaf. |
| Eggplant! |
| Is it me, or the flower resembles angsana? |
| Bamboo plants waving its leaves to us. |
| What can you see? |
| Hibiscus! |
| Cute, little pineapple! |
| It's only a part which actually made the waves. |
| It's sunny day indeed! |
Comments