:: Misc. Monday? ::

Salam, good evening!
[mode : sleepy mind]

Huh. Just got up after a long sleep. Waking up with a sense that I have some unfinished businesses made me feel frustrated. Ah, today, our class are at Block D. It's been for three weeks [if I'm not mistaken]. We're having our usual Monday studies. Until the time we finished LDS, we're finally back to the cabin. [amazed eyes] Let's take a view!








And, we're having our Pendidikan Islam class at our class. We're doing activities conducted by two friends of mine. Usatazah give privileges for me to take photos. [Oh yeah!] So, I decided on taking pictures and record something as well. The activities conducted are for our next lesson and yeah, it's quite interesting. [smile]





Well, off to sleep, again...[Huh?]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::