:: Korean Wave around the World? ::
Salam, good evening!
[mode : watching Hindustan film... it's been a while...]
I listened to the news just now. Right then, the title of the news fascinates me. It's about Korean wave. Aha! It's K-pop and Korean culture. Seriously, my mouth were opened widely. Aha! I'm so surprised that finally I've seen it. Then, people who interested in learning it registered themselves for a Korean Language class.
"The wave breaks in from the drama Winter Sonata and Autumn in My Heart, and next was other mini series and films and songs..."
[giggle]
[mode : watching Hindustan film... it's been a while...]
I listened to the news just now. Right then, the title of the news fascinates me. It's about Korean wave. Aha! It's K-pop and Korean culture. Seriously, my mouth were opened widely. Aha! I'm so surprised that finally I've seen it. Then, people who interested in learning it registered themselves for a Korean Language class.
"The wave breaks in from the drama Winter Sonata and Autumn in My Heart, and next was other mini series and films and songs..."
[giggle]
Comments