:: Wonders of Wednesday ::

Salam, good evening!
[mode : *giggling*]

Haha! What a relief for today. Got the chance to meet my [junior] brothers at the cafeteria today and also, no lecturer throughout the sports time. Wow, I thought to myself, it's a busy time this week. One of our lecturer is also very busy. He told us his story, laugh and seriously, we did share stories today. Well, let's check out the pictures while browsing a bit of my story for today.

LOL! [Danny and Brendon!]

Kenny and I.

Danny's candid time!

Brendon and I. 

The girls of SK2.

The girls of SJKC.

Breakfast!

"Peace!"
I got up really early than usual. I went to cafeteria earlier than my junior brothers and a senior. Wow, I'm really satisfied. Still, there's something off when the cafeteria's empty [well, actually more to me, the only one there in there.] Anyway, I took their pictures before they're off to their club activities on first and second period.

"What's with the expression?"

Steadily focused at ...

My E.S. team members; No Fear!

[In shock!]

Internet cafe of G2.

It's a tower of pens?
We did our presentation for E.S., L.D.S., and S.S.. [Thank God, we're one of the earlier group to present.] I still can't manage my eye contact. Oh well, need to have more hard works afterwards. We're in someone's class again. I'm very grateful for my team members for lending a hand in our works. I do feel small in my group. How sad is that. Huh.

Tennis time!

Suzie.

Natasha.

Just some joyful boys who played Sepak Takraw

Tennis boys V/S Takraw boys.

Shoot!

Another peace!
In the evening, we're having our sports, separately. Somehow, when my friend confirmed all of us that both of our lecturers are outstation. Naa! So not good, yet I'm satified with the current situation. Hoho! We finished early and I took more pictures. TO conclude my day, I had my dinner along with two of my junior brothers back at the cafeteria. I met some other juniors, especially my baby junior sister, Nieha and seniors too. Hoho! Surely, I would like the opportunities to take more photos of these people.

Ken.

Dan.

Brendon!
[Ah! They're my close junior brothers! I can't help it but to smile brightly everyday as I saw them everyday. Haha!]

Well. I guess it's the story for now. So sleepy. [smile] Have a nice dream, peeps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::