:: Family ::









Salam, good evening!
[mode : giggling out.]
I'm FIRST child in my family. I'm FIRST daughter. I'm FIRST one to be born into the world.
I have 3 siblings. A sister in age of 16 [to be in October this year], and two brothers in age of 17 and 10 respectively [already pass their birth date]. All of us are now studying. My youngest sibling studied in
primary school and also attending Sekolah Ugama Islam Sabah. Both my younger brother and youngest sister studied in secondary school ; brother studied in Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Agama while sister studied in public school [her last three years spent in S.M.K.A.].

My parents are both teachers ; primary school teachers. My father was majored in Kemahiran Hidup and also teaches Maths as his minor subject. My mother was Bahasa Melayu teacher who also teaches Moral Education. Kajian Tempatan and Pendidikan Sivik dan Kewarganegaraan. My parents differs two years in aspect of age. Both my parents are graduates from Teacher Training Institute in Sabah, and currently graduates of Open University Malaysia.

I can't deny that we haven't been together for a while. Although I get the opportunities to go home weekly, still, it's quite short. My younger brother stayed in his dormitory. Unless it is a VERY LONG holiday, we get to have outing at the big city. Therefore, I'm hoping that in one particular day, I will get myself a time to treat them with my allowances for a movie perhaps.

I really LOVE my family. Family is my everything. I can't imagine my life without them in the house with the shrieks and laughs and tears. Don't you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::