:: Sunday Treats ::

Salam, good evening.
[mode : get to work!]

Huh. What a holiday. Though it's only two and a half day, well, it's nice not to think of anything related to campus for a while. [giggle] I thought for today, I could take my family for a movie treat before send me to the campus. In my head, I want to watch HP7 desperately [and I don't really obsessed with the story, still...] In the end, I treated them for a food treat instead in Karamunsing. Yeah, I got to eat my favorite chicken rice at Rafflesia Chicken Hut! [Eyes for Lemon Chicken Rice!] We ate really well, and getting full tank well.
We met my aunt and her daughter and my little brother [who stayed at aunt's house for a night] there too. I ended up buying kaya-flavored and chocolate [double] balls for my siblings and cousin, but not for me. Pity me. Huh. What made me satisfied is that I get to treat my family, and I won't mind spend some of my allowances to treat them, especially my parents. [smile]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::