:: Manga Time (1) ::

Salam, good evening!
[mode : aiming for MANGA?]

Hey there! Today I almost spent my time with comic books these times [when the place bored me]. So I read some Japanese comic books a.k.a. MANGA! Okay, so far I have a few favorites in mind. Of course I have lots of it. But, I can't really memorize the names. Therefore I'll put few names here, and then get back with my search lists. [smile]


Taamo has been known for her manga[s] such as 'Ano Boku to Ie', 'Shoujo no Melancholy', and more. This artiste has unique characteristics shown from her characters! I love how the eyes were drawn [and I imitated it, sometimes]. In fact, she's the first one in my favorite list. The image beside was one of her earlier books [perhaps her debut manga?] in 2007.

Next up, Yagami Chitose. She has been known for 'Kurumi-tic Miracle' [if I'm not mistaken with the title~], 'Tonari no Hijiri-kun' and etc. What I really like the most about this person was she's better in making super deforming characters a.k.a. CHIBI which looks very adorable! And, yes, the eyes, that cute, sparkly eyes! It's the shoujo-like characteristics. YAY!

Eh! There's more! This person, Ichikawa Shou [well, I'm not sure whether this person is a man or vice versa] was on my recent list. Known for 'Ouchi e Kaerou', 'Koibito wa Doukyonin' and more, this person's piece make me feels a little bit sentimental when it comes to love stories. [giggle] Ah, this image beside was her THIRD piece!

[shriek] Ah, I almost forgot this one! It's my MOST favorite artiste yet I didn't mention THEM in first place!  Well, this is CLAMP. [Not clamp as if it's a TOOL, but manga artiste!] CLAMP is consist of ALL female manga artistes ; Nanase Ohkawa a.k.a. the leader, Mokona, Tsubaki Nekoi, and Satsuki Igarashi. They have been acknowledged through 'Cardcaptor Sakura', 'Tsubasa Reservoir', 'Kobato' and more. The uniqueness they have brought into their piece was their plots [seems complicated], characters [tend to mash-up characters into other stories], and [thinking] the transformation of making the characters too. I really like Cardcaptor Sakura and Tsuba Reservoir the most, since my favorite characters are there! [Love Sakura and Syaoran the most! But I like others too!]


Well, that's all for now! [smile]

Comments

Unknown said…
aku pn mnat bca manga2 ni.
sukaaaa glaaaa...
tp mo kasi kurg sikit laa.
hihih..kasi turun sma adi aku ja mnat niii..
Fadzmie said…
Minat baca online ja. Tapi sekarang ni macam malas sudah membaca ni. Rajin tengok anime ja. ;)

# dari sabahan, untuk sabahan #

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::