:: Tell Me [not to say] Goodbye! ::
![]() |
| TESL G2 with Miis Eva, our dear tutor. |
![]() |
| At Growball Cinemax stairs! |
Salam, good morning!
[Mode :Going to have fun with dear camera.!]
I don't like to say 'goodbye' to someone I think I'm close to. But as what old generation said, 'there's meeting and there's parting.' I dislike the phrase [it's in Malay by the way]. Still, it's a matter of fact that once we met someone and begin to have ties with them, we can't let it go because it holds to our heart very tight! It's sad to know that one important member in our class will be moving out to her home at Australia. Yes, I'm talking about my tutor [read the post regarding to Mimpian Jadi for an overview.]
So, after we went for a trip to Mimpian Jadi on the weekends, for the second [well, can't say the LAST one with her] time, we went for another group trip to Center Point for a lunch together at KFC. Well, it's 3 buckets of chicken and 6 mini-plate of wedges. I can't even resist one, because of the starvation. Huhu. It was a very meaningful one to have a lunch because ALL of us were there. [smile]
And then, we went for a movie ; KUNG-FU PANDA 2. We bought the tickets for 5.05p.m. time-slot. We had one hour before, and all of us played in the arcade. Well, I can tell that I'm really addicted to shooting games and I played THE HOUSE OF THE DEAD 2, CRISIS TIME, LA MACHINE [if I'm not mistaken]. But, at the same time, one of our friend has lost her purse in the arcade. It must be pickpockets who did it. [Shame on you thief!]
We have fun with the movie and finally we moved onto karaoke! Uh-huh, I don't get the chance to sing though. But, all the time spent in the K-Box was precious. We sang. Even, our tutor sang. It was a great moment for me, to be with my classmates and my tutor. I realized that I'm not ready to let her go yet. Such a short time to know her. But, this is life.
I don't want to say goodbye. So, "let's meet again someday, Miss."
p/s. Theme : Black-and-white outfit [not so much, but it's black overall. Hoho!]
So, after we went for a trip to Mimpian Jadi on the weekends, for the second [well, can't say the LAST one with her] time, we went for another group trip to Center Point for a lunch together at KFC. Well, it's 3 buckets of chicken and 6 mini-plate of wedges. I can't even resist one, because of the starvation. Huhu. It was a very meaningful one to have a lunch because ALL of us were there. [smile]
And then, we went for a movie ; KUNG-FU PANDA 2. We bought the tickets for 5.05p.m. time-slot. We had one hour before, and all of us played in the arcade. Well, I can tell that I'm really addicted to shooting games and I played THE HOUSE OF THE DEAD 2, CRISIS TIME, LA MACHINE [if I'm not mistaken]. But, at the same time, one of our friend has lost her purse in the arcade. It must be pickpockets who did it. [Shame on you thief!]
We have fun with the movie and finally we moved onto karaoke! Uh-huh, I don't get the chance to sing though. But, all the time spent in the K-Box was precious. We sang. Even, our tutor sang. It was a great moment for me, to be with my classmates and my tutor. I realized that I'm not ready to let her go yet. Such a short time to know her. But, this is life.
I don't want to say goodbye. So, "let's meet again someday, Miss."
p/s. Theme : Black-and-white outfit [not so much, but it's black overall. Hoho!]



Comments