:: Finale - MACDEPP ::

TESL June '10 Intake members : Before beginning of our show!

"Welcome! Please enjoy our show!"


Our masters-of-ceremony for tonight!

Seniors! :)

"The King has been murdered!"

Okay, it's cleaning time!

Salam, good morning!
[Mode : All hail Macdepp!]

Can't get myself in hibernating mode right now. Huh. The night still young. I couldn't forget our Macbeth remake version ; Macdepp. Seriously, I'm having fun watching them while in charge of the recording. Hehe. I do feel exhausted [tired, thirsty, hungry ; call it anything you feel want to.] All of us [I mean it, ALL 75 students] have been involving into this one!  So, we gathered at the hall around 5.30 p.m. and start to prepare for all the seats and the costume members take in charge for makeup. Seriously, I really amazed at first to look at a person who has a makeup. Different from usual, just how I amazed because of TESL Night!

Our dramatization was started around 7.50 p.m. and ended around 10.00 ++ p.m.. To be honest, I have thoughts of the hall would be not full. I almost lose hope that time, because of all the efforts we have made to make this far. But, it ended up with a good results. I could see the audiences at the back of the hall. So, I really thankful to the guests for being able to come for the show.

Hmm. Everything went smoothly, though there were a few mistakes and also problems regarding to the microphones [read : it's clip-on mics!] I really enjoyed the dramatization a lot. Now, I'm going to recharge the video camera [which belonged to my tutor.] and then taking the videos! Yeah! Like, like, like! The only thing left is the reflection essay. 500 words eh? I think I will overboard this essay, maybe more than 700 words. [If only I can reach until 500, Haha!]

Well, later on I will upload photos of Behind-the-scenes of last night's dramatization! Yeah! Again,

Well done, my dear friends!
....
To the guests, thanks for coming to our show!

Comments

Unknown said…
Hei..I dropped by last night for the show. Great work on the costumes & props! Btw, your witches were scary too, haha =D

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::