:: Unlucky Week ::

Decoration purposes only.

Salam, good evening!
[Mode:Formatting and formatting]


Huh. Having bad days for a while. My laptop is now official  K.O.! [I write this using  my mother's laptop,okay? I'm not lying at all] In fact, for this week, I feel that everything I do is such a mess. As a song line goes by, "What can you do when your good isn't good enough and all that you touch tumbles down?", I  realized that I'm now having the same problem. Huh. Since my dear laptop now is in danger, that also means that all the images and videos are in danger as well.
Having myself to tell my laptop problem to my tutor, I thought I can't say it since I'm not a brave girl. She was so considerate, and tell this problem to one of the junior lecturers. Although the laptop was checked by  the lecturer, he said that I really going to have it formatted permanently. Now, in my head, I pray that all the data can be retrieved. Huhu.
That's all I think. Better go. Chiao.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::