:: So long, Semester Two ::
![]() |
| Boys and our elder 'sister'. |
![]() |
| Girls and our elder 'sister'. |
![]() |
| My TESL G2 Family |
Salam, good morning!
[Mode : Home sweet home!]
Well, last Friday embarks last day being SEMESTER TWO student in IPG Kampus Gaya. I'm no longer be a junior in three weeks time. I will be a senior. Next thing that will happened was that I'll be facing final examination for the foundation period. Hmm. I'm scared. I hope I can do my best in facing it in most calming mode ever.
As for my story for semester 2, it doesn't begin well. Last December, I've made the embarrassment towards two of my friends. Early semester, I have been avoiding them. At that time, if I could, I want to run away from them. In the end, [I think] they are okay now. It's easy to forgive but not to forget. [smile]
Our class has beaten by a very shocking news. OUR TUTOR WILL BE MOVING OUT AND RETIRED AS A LECTURER IN IPGKG. I could deny it thousands of time. But, time flies so fast. The moment of parting was getting closer and closer. I wish the news wouldn't be told. I want to deny it, but... I can't. It's not the last farewell, still... [okay, now being emotional. huh!]
Then, I ended my last week with a liter of tears. Huhu. [Read BAD DAY]
No matter how much I wanted the time back, it wouldn't return. Now, I'm going to fight for my own life. So long, Semester 2.
As for my story for semester 2, it doesn't begin well. Last December, I've made the embarrassment towards two of my friends. Early semester, I have been avoiding them. At that time, if I could, I want to run away from them. In the end, [I think] they are okay now. It's easy to forgive but not to forget. [smile]
Our class has beaten by a very shocking news. OUR TUTOR WILL BE MOVING OUT AND RETIRED AS A LECTURER IN IPGKG. I could deny it thousands of time. But, time flies so fast. The moment of parting was getting closer and closer. I wish the news wouldn't be told. I want to deny it, but... I can't. It's not the last farewell, still... [okay, now being emotional. huh!]
Then, I ended my last week with a liter of tears. Huhu. [Read BAD DAY]
No matter how much I wanted the time back, it wouldn't return. Now, I'm going to fight for my own life. So long, Semester 2.



Comments