:: PHOTOGRAPHER MODE : ON(22) ::

Rusman [ skema betul XD ]

Wani [ C.U.T.E.!]

Joey, Keynut and Mad.

Desiree and Win. [Aww, so sweet of them.]


Frisca, Farhan and Jeah. 

Suzie, Tasha and Ista.

Isma, Desiree and Tasha. [We walked from here to there.]

San, Zana and Fiefiey. [Ladies in Black, err, ALMOST black.]

Emmanuel. [Dei, kencang juga.]

Guess who's this?

Group photoshoot. [Hehe.]
San and Depp. [Twirl the paper!]


Salam, good evening!
[Mode : Lazy to do assignments?]

Huh. It's very confusing when you have all these files of photos and there are SOME beautiful [or rather, UNIQUE] pics. I would like to upload these. That's why I did this entry [well, besides skipping in making assignments.] Seriously, I love the pics! Well, hope you enjoy!

Comments

Anonymous said…
kawan ko yg nama dia win ka tu? yg pntg kena sikut2 tu la. sgt cantik :)
Nadie said…
thx, tiara... hehe...

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::