:: Handball Experience ::

Salam, good evening!
[mode:sleepy.head.]

Just want to express everything I have experienced from playing Handball.

This semester, instead of Recreation Club, the TESL-ians were divided into 4 different sports ; Netball, Basketball, Handball and Hockey.
When I found my name under 'Handball', first thought of mine was 'Okay. I hope I can play.' Seriously, I have no idea of the handball in aspects of its rules and etc. Even I don't know how the ball itself looked like. Kind of embarassing for me. [Not an athletic person, at all. During the first day of our Handball session, I was quite happy that Mr. C along with Mdm. S were there to teach us about handball. We also have meeting on deciding on our leader as well as the high committee members.
After a while, both lecturers gave us a lesson of techniques needed to play handball games; the basic skill which are passing, throwing, scoring, defending/blocking, and dribbling [not to forget, empiring!]. To be honest, I don't feel I'm a good dribbler at all due to my lack of concentration and self-confidence. However, I will try to be a better one indeed. One good example was the time of our assessment. Huh.
Today,[read Wednesday Wonders (1) ] is our last day with our lecturers. I don't expect that it already ended. It was a bittersweet moment for myself. I guess that I'm already loving handball. [smile] Going to miss it. [already missing it.]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::