:: Kungfu Panda 2 ::

the second sequel

Salam, good morning!
[mode : frustrated with the pics.]


As what I have told you [read TELL ME [not to say] GOODBYE!], ALL of us went for a movie. Kung-fu Panda 2 was premier yesterday and it was awesome! As the first sequel of the movie, I was laughing my heart out with it. Haha!

the first sequel

So, the story goes like this [from what I can understand]. It started with the story of Gongmen City, China where the place is UNIQUE for its beautiful fireworks. But, not for Lord Shen, the only prince of Gongmen City. While on the journey to defeat Lord Shen, Po found another reason for his journey ; to avenge for the loss of his home and his parents. 

What I anticipated the most was the final scene of the movie. His father [and I'm not sure of his mother] and other pandas were survived ; which I can tell there's a third sequel to be. AH! I want to watch it so bad!

I realized that there's family value. It's implied, so I don't think many noticed, unless I'm the only one who want to tell this. It's my favorite moment. Parents will do anything for their child. Both Lord Shen and Po were the only child of their family. Because Lord Shen was overboard with his actions to kill ALL the panda, his parents decided to banish their only child for a reason ; to let Shen know that they only want him to learn his lessons. They did it because THEY LOVE THEIR CHILD VERY MUCH and they don't want to let Shen go more than that. 

Not only to Shen, it also goes to Po. He was an infant when the attack happened. He found out that he was adopted but it doesn't stop Mr. Ling to love him as a son. Po thought that his parents leave him in a box of radishes because he was not loved. Only when he tried to remember back his painful past, he discovered that his parents wanted to protect him from danger when Shen and his man attacked his village. His parents sacrificed themselves for his own safety. It shows HOW MUCH PARENTS LOVE THEIR CHILD.  Even when his mother was heavy-hearted to let go of her son, I was touched. They did it because of LOVE.

Don't say NO to parents as they are the one who raised you and loved you the way you are. 

Hmm, that's should be it. Hope I able to watch X-Men : First Class with my family during the holiday period. [smile]

Comments

Cinoi Lavigne said…
Haha x mau baca detail ni entry. Sebab mau tgk sndri takut ada spoiler hahahaha.

Means start kemarin ada la suda ni kan movie kuar
Nadie said…
Hehe, iya kn... sa da bka spoiler ne... lpas tgok, baca la entri ne... :)

Movie ni mmg da kluar kmarin

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::