:: On Air ::

Emmanuel, Vexter and Wani as the instructors.

March our way to the field.




MacStar's army [in white-blue]

MacDepp's army [in maroon]

The end of the shooting.

Salam, good evening![Mode : Going for first [full] rehearsal tonight]

Huh. What a day. Recording people making fights, running and chasing and romantic scene [?] are very difficult to do. Well, as what our lecturers suggested, we did a few scenes to be shown in front using LCD projector. It's so-called creativity. Duh! I like the recording part, but...

I don't really like to ride on a motorcycle.

I don't get used to motorcycles, even hop onto the seats are making the high nerves. Huh. Scared at first since I'm not used to it. As I sat at the back of the motorcycles, I get used to it. [Still I don't have the courage because of my fear for height. I screamed throughout some scenes that I myself recorded. Huh. What a life] Now, I'm having my own experience of riding a motorcycle. At least, I can laugh. I'm thankful for the rider who bring me throughout the recording sessions. Jeng, Jeng, Jeng. Will anticipating our [so-called] super awesome video!

Comments

Kupi Sajuk said…
uiyoh, ada shooting lagi. ^^v
Nadie said…
biasalah... utk asgmnt bh sebenarnya ne... hehe...

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::