:: Model.United.Nation.Conference.Finale. ::
Salam, good evening!
[Mode:Satisfied with MUN, Yeay!]
Today, we have our MUN conference finale at the hall, as we continue our conference around 1400 and finalized around 1700. Finally, no more of conference after a while. I bet I will talk again, but hoping I won't do the same mistakes again. Huh.
By the time the speaker goes up to the stage, their hands are shaking as if they're frozen inside the hall [which is true somehow due to the cold weather]. Their lips were zipped as if they don't want to tell anything and their mind will be in confused zone [welcome!]. That's what happened to me just now, when I want to say things. Well same goes to my partner, which most likely going to laugh over it instead. Haha!
Oh, speaking of laughing, an hour ago, I started to laugh inside my room. Because of that, three of us continuing to laugh, over and over again. Want to stop, but can't. Seriously, I think it's due to our full-tank tummy. Haha!
I better stop now, and redo my group report, action plan, budget, and slides [do I have to do that too?]. Daa!













Comments