:: Tadau Kaamatan 2011 ::
Salam, good evening!
[Mode: Joy!]
Hehe. It's a great thing I stayed for a while at the hall for Tadau Kaamatan celebration! I really enjoyed the time, yet I have extracted more energy to take their pics. Don't want to complain that one, because I never get tired of taking pics. Oh, the ceremony began at 2.00 p.m. if I'm not mistaken and ended before 4.00 p.m. [like the time management!] Haha! I have my reason for coming to the hall. To be honest, I want to see my friend's persormance in advance of supporting the celebration that all Kadazandusun celebrated. [smile]
I really like the Kadazandusun outfits a lot, though black is not my favorite at all. Huh. The performances were singing Kadazandusun songs, dancing into 1Malaysia, Sabahan and Sarawak popular dances. [smile] Okay, if I have more time, I will tell more! Hihi!














Comments
saya pun mau la pakai nanti...kehkehkeh...