:: Back-in-action! ::





















Salam, good morning!
[Mode: Going to listen to Bigbang's Love Song before go for my beauty sleep]

Okay, now I'm back in action, with my good-conditioned laptop. Huh. It's a regret for me as the data stored vanished just like that. Somehow, I feel depressed because the pics that brings all the memories gone just like that. Now, I know to backup ALL of it before this kind of situation occur again. Hmm, last night was the tryout time for the casts with their costumes. They did it with their own hands. Again, I'm responsible for recording and taking some BTS pics. Hehe. Like the job though. Unfortunately, my battery shut down during the photoshoot. Huh. Silly, but worthed.
At the same day, I spent my leisure time with my dearest mother at Karamunsing Complex to buy some items. Can't miss that. I bought an EXTERNAL HARD-DISK [the one which most of my money was spent onto], and my necessities. Hehe. Better go to bed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::