:: Mimpian Jadi - Everlasting memory (3) ::

Focused on the grass instead of the people. 

Higher and higher!

Getting tanned [or not.]


Ladies of G2!

3rd day : Breakfast.

Salam, good evening!
[Mode : Sleepy, can't I sleep now?]

The weekends for me were a tiresome, but enjoying one, since most of us, TESL G2 went for a trip that all of us will cherish. Sadly, some of our friends can't afford to go during the weekends for their reasons. Including our tutor, 23 of us went for a trip to Mimpian Jadi Resorts, Tuaran. Haha, finally went back to hometown! We almost got ourselves lost when we went to the resort. Thank God, we were arrived safe and sound.

"We went for the trip to spend more time with our tutor. She will leaving us soon, and I myself can't imagine how it would be without our tutor beside us. It's what you called parting. Huhu. This is life, and all of us must get through the thorns and fragrance of a beautiful life."
We have spent a lot of time there. We played games; mainly was water-based games. [As what you can see from earlier posts] I was the photographer for the trip, though there's not much of pics inside my camera. I wish I could upload the coolest photo I ever taken, but due to certain extent, I just kept inside my laptop instead. Huh.
I ended up to go home earlier than my other friends. Kind of frustrated when I saw their pics for today. Wish I take those. Oh well, at least I still managed to get pics and I'm happy with it. Therefore I will always cherish this moments for the rest of my life.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hi nadirah! ah, making me feel hungry looking at the 'breakfast' pic. haha :D
Nadie said…
hi, tiara! don't be... it's just an ordinary meal..btw, thx for the visits.

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::