:: Rehearsal Day 2 ::









Salam, good morning!
[Mode: Err...assignment?]

Hehe. Yesterday, we were having our second rehearsal. It's getting better than the first one I have seen so far. Can't wait for the rest. As for our team, we still need to extent a bit of our trailer. Huh. Seriously, taking video clips really made my mind stuck for a while. Oh, I don't know. The other team do their respective duties.

[WAIT!] In this entry, it will be the props and stage managers team! Yes! Yesterday, I have the chance to take theirs while being outside of the hall. Most of the pics were taken during the making of the backdrops of the dramatization. Hoho! [Doesn't seem to be busy right?]

To be honest, I want to be in this group during first day. Hmm, I guess my talent will grow better while being in publicity instead. I have made my mind to be in the stage managers before because I want to experience the  backstage experience. [smile] I have my reason of leaving the group. Now, I'm glad to know that I can get their pics! Haha!
[Thanks for the talk, now I can take candid of you !]

Oh, I can't wait for the day. Still counting for it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::