:: My TESL G.02 Family (2) ::


Salam, good evening!
[Mode:Relieving hunger before it explodes!]

First impression of my group?
Never thought of having a class without my best buddy around. Huh. Kind of disappointing when we're on two different classes. To be honest, I couldn't get well for a minute or two to fit myself into this so-called Group 2. As I get to know everyone, I'm able to say that I'm glad to have them as my classmates to be there for each other. 


The first person I know from same class[until the last]?
Hmm, during registration day, I was able to know Haizat [by name and face] because he was sitting in front beside Wani [my buddy!]. Then, I know Isma because she's my roommate for first semester. Throughout first week in the campus, I was able to know Jeah, Hamzah, Frisca, Mylsa, Solomon, Ali, Farhan, and Suzie [well, I didn't realized that both Ali and Farhan were in same group until I got the chance to talk with them. Haha!]. When it reached into the class, I know Desiree, Santiana, Izzah, Syazana, Saiful, Leo, Depp, Olex, Ista, and Fazrul. Later on, I met Jeffrey, Joshua W., Natasha, Fiefiey and Emmanuel. Hihi.

What are the most memorable moments during my times in Group 2?
Personally, I always cherish the moment I celebrated my last day as a sweet 17 at 1Borneo, the most. I always rewind my mind for that precious time with them. Hardly, the next day, some of my friends say 'Happy Birthday' via FB. I also remembered a particular time when all of us taking group pics together with all of us in it for the first time. It was exhausting to adjust the time, since I used self-timer for the shots but I also feeling the satisfaction from it as well. I'm sad because the pics isn't inside my laptop since it has been formatted. Huhu. 

In the end, I can't stop myself from being a member in Group 2. Though we have contradicted for certain things, we have each other to support us during our time here in the campus. 

Comments

Nadie said…
;) It's to make a clear view to people.

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::