:: Special Friday ::
Salam and greetings to you peeps!
[mode:heartbeat]
Today was really special because ... firstly, my two classmates; Zana and Jeff celebrated their 21st birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! So, some of us ate Bakso and ice cream [again] after ate cake in the afternoon. *laugh*
And then...
The time was finally there! The juniors were having their dramatization at the hall. It was entitled 'The Tragedy of King Lear.' From what I know, it told the story of a king - a rather foolish one, along with his three daughters and all of them DIED in the end except for Edgar, perhaps.
And, from the deepest part of my heart, it was worth watching and the characters are portrayed well. The preparations were done well too, although there were some problems back then. My favorite characters - yes, I have more than one character here - would be the character OSWALD [by Ken] and EDGAR [by Dan]. Like seriously! I love the part when both of them fight! *laugh*
Thanks to that part, I enjoyed my time there. And then ... got to take photos with them - well, some of them, that's for sure. I didn't take photos with Dan back then, so yeah :P
Today was great with the birthday celebrations and the drama. I really enjoyed watching, and yeah, to all Gaya-ian;
GOOD LUCK WITH THE EXAMS NEXT WEEK!
That's all for now, till then!
[mode:heartbeat]
Today was really special because ... firstly, my two classmates; Zana and Jeff celebrated their 21st birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! So, some of us ate Bakso and ice cream [again] after ate cake in the afternoon. *laugh*
![]() |
| Kudos to Saiful for the photo :3 |
| After eating bakso! |
And then...
The time was finally there! The juniors were having their dramatization at the hall. It was entitled 'The Tragedy of King Lear.' From what I know, it told the story of a king - a rather foolish one, along with his three daughters and all of them DIED in the end except for Edgar, perhaps.
And, from the deepest part of my heart, it was worth watching and the characters are portrayed well. The preparations were done well too, although there were some problems back then. My favorite characters - yes, I have more than one character here - would be the character OSWALD [by Ken] and EDGAR [by Dan]. Like seriously! I love the part when both of them fight! *laugh*
Thanks to that part, I enjoyed my time there. And then ... got to take photos with them - well, some of them, that's for sure. I didn't take photos with Dan back then, so yeah :P
| Begin. |
| End. |
| With Shaz, Nicole and Aswan :) |
| With Ken [OSWALD!], Aswan, and Lansky :3 |
| With junior sister :D |
| With Brendon, he played the character 'Kent' :) |
Today was great with the birthday celebrations and the drama. I really enjoyed watching, and yeah, to all Gaya-ian;
GOOD LUCK WITH THE EXAMS NEXT WEEK!
That's all for now, till then!

Comments