:: Bakso and Ice Cream ::
Salam, good day peeps!
[mode:hungry again, unfortunately]
Yesterday, I tagged along with my friends to this bakso place. Well, from what you can see at the photo, it was open-aired one, and judging by the looks of it, it must be limited only. To be honest, that was the first time I ate bakso, in my life! And it was nice and I enjoyed eating despite eating it as there were rain drops. Can't even imagine how it tasted like since it was slightly raining.
After eating bakso in public *laugh*, then we headed to Aladdin and ordered up ice creams. One of us chose to drink Teh Tarik though. Never mind that. Oh yeah, before heading back to dormitory, we passed by at 7Eleven and some bought foods and Slurpee~ So tempted to buy, but I ended up not buying it. *laugh*
That's all for now. Till then!
[mode:hungry again, unfortunately]
Yesterday, I tagged along with my friends to this bakso place. Well, from what you can see at the photo, it was open-aired one, and judging by the looks of it, it must be limited only. To be honest, that was the first time I ate bakso, in my life! And it was nice and I enjoyed eating despite eating it as there were rain drops. Can't even imagine how it tasted like since it was slightly raining.
After eating bakso in public *laugh*, then we headed to Aladdin and ordered up ice creams. One of us chose to drink Teh Tarik though. Never mind that. Oh yeah, before heading back to dormitory, we passed by at 7Eleven and some bought foods and Slurpee~ So tempted to buy, but I ended up not buying it. *laugh*
That's all for now. Till then!
.jpg)
Comments