:: Going All the Way ::

Well, this week will be the last one before heading home for a three-week holiday!
YAY! My head is into that mood already. Despite that excitement, I still need to focus, so yeah, FOCUS!
Tomorrow will be Linguistics and next Weds [the last one *in holy-like voice] will be Literature.
*laugh* Anyway, for this holiday, I was being thinking of writing reviews on ; Japanese animation, Japanese drama, and perhaps M.A.N.G.A.[s]~

All I ever watched this few weeks has been all ... Japanese-related ones!

And so, I am going to study smart tonight and keep up with myself this week, so that I will be relaxed when I write the reviews. Do excuse in advance that my reviews are not that good to read though. I might get it overboard and I might over-write those by that time. 

Okay, that's all for now! Till then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::