:: The Heat Within ::
Do you realize something, guys?
The world gets warmer each day.
Even the night that we used to feel cold for,
is no longer that cold.
Well, that's what I have been experiencing
ever since the nights before.
To be honest, I feel warmer and I don't really like it.
Because it made me sleepless for a night or so.
And also made my throat feels rather stuffy.
Then, when throat starts making me feel this way,
it could only mean one; SICKNESS!
No! I don't want this to happen, not at exam week!
I still have to sit for two more next week!!
Screw you, heat!
Eh. Sorry. Not only the heat.
Screw us, the people who made the world even warmer than usual!
The world gets warmer each day.
Even the night that we used to feel cold for,
is no longer that cold.
Well, that's what I have been experiencing
ever since the nights before.
To be honest, I feel warmer and I don't really like it.
Because it made me sleepless for a night or so.
And also made my throat feels rather stuffy.
Then, when throat starts making me feel this way,
it could only mean one; SICKNESS!
No! I don't want this to happen, not at exam week!
I still have to sit for two more next week!!
Screw you, heat!
Eh. Sorry. Not only the heat.
Screw us, the people who made the world even warmer than usual!
Comments