:: In my Dream ::
It's been a while since I had that kind of dream in mind.
I have high hope that it will come true;
that I'll find the person whom I love the most
and that man in my mind is the ONE for me.
It was a very sweet moment in my dream.
I want to embrace more moments of it.
But, I know that moment can never be mine.
I know it can never be.
People said this;
"When you dream someone, it means he or she miss you."
I wish that to come true, because I miss him a lot.
More than the words can express the longings I had for a long time.
So, I want to keep on believing in it.
I want to believe that the right moment will come
and by then, I will tell him that ...
"I Love You!"
I have high hope that it will come true;
that I'll find the person whom I love the most
and that man in my mind is the ONE for me.
It was a very sweet moment in my dream.
I want to embrace more moments of it.
But, I know that moment can never be mine.
I know it can never be.
People said this;
"When you dream someone, it means he or she miss you."
I wish that to come true, because I miss him a lot.
More than the words can express the longings I had for a long time.
So, I want to keep on believing in it.
I want to believe that the right moment will come
and by then, I will tell him that ...
"I Love You!"
Comments