:: Boy + Girl = Lovers? ::

"One simply assume that a pair of a girl and a boy as lovers."

Other than having close female friends, I also have close friends from the other side.
Dan is one of them. Well, he is a very close friend indeed. 
And so, we have our breakfast together every day. [Well, almost every day.]
Guess what? One fine day, people give a very strange stare towards both of us.
Therefore, the statement above was said by him when that happened.

Then, I recalled something when I was chatting via email with a girl friend.
People tend to think as how stated above.
But, you see, a boy and a girl can be close friends.
Well, yeah, we do have small things to be argued
and people took it in another way, as if both of us were couples.

I don't feel anything more than being just close friends.
Besides, his personality somehow resembles my younger brother.
So, he is a very close friend, to me. Nothing more than that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::