:: Dramatization [UPDATED] ::
Salam, good day peeps!
[mode:extremely happy]
[UPDATED]HERE! This is the trailer for upcoming trailer for the junior's dramatization!
Oh yeah, this semester, the juniors will be having their dramatization of Shakespearean's drama; Tragedy of King Lear. I have been anticipating this one since last dramatization of Macbeth [more like adaptation] by our batch. Well, to be honest, from what I have heard from some of them, the genre is tragedy. So, I kind of knew that this drama and last one was the same in term of genre. It will be on this Friday and I really cannot wait for the result from the one-month preparation.
[Updated]And now, judging by the trailer [given link] I saw this early morning from a junior's profile, I thank you for making me more excited to watch the drama. Even my roommates think that the trailer is cool. *smile widely*
ps. I do feel worried for them, with their schedule which was WAY busier than us in our foundation year aside from the recent controversial issue. But, I have faith in them. My juniors, good luck in your dramatization! Do your best!
[mode:extremely happy]
[UPDATED]HERE! This is the trailer for upcoming trailer for the junior's dramatization!
Oh yeah, this semester, the juniors will be having their dramatization of Shakespearean's drama; Tragedy of King Lear. I have been anticipating this one since last dramatization of Macbeth [more like adaptation] by our batch. Well, to be honest, from what I have heard from some of them, the genre is tragedy. So, I kind of knew that this drama and last one was the same in term of genre. It will be on this Friday and I really cannot wait for the result from the one-month preparation.
[Updated]And now, judging by the trailer [given link] I saw this early morning from a junior's profile, I thank you for making me more excited to watch the drama. Even my roommates think that the trailer is cool. *smile widely*
ps. I do feel worried for them, with their schedule which was WAY busier than us in our foundation year aside from the recent controversial issue. But, I have faith in them. My juniors, good luck in your dramatization! Do your best!
Comments