:: Not into It ::
I'm no English songs fan. Yeah, I blurted that one.
I know, in order to improvise the vocab and all,
listening to songs is one way to do so.
The problem is, I don't, since all I listened to are J-pop and K-pop.
I do like watching television shows and movies
[of course in English] though.
The truth is that, I didn't really hate English songs.
I just dislike it, that's all.
There's time when it didn't fit me well especially the lyrics.
Well, I love the beats though.
I just feel that nowadays songs are way too ...
impossible for me to understand, somehow.
ps. This is just how I feel when I heard any English songs,
except from Aziatix, my current fave. No hard feelings. *laugh*
pss. Currently listening to Alright by Aziatix. *laugh*
pss. Currently listening to Alright by Aziatix. *laugh*
Comments