:: Monday Treat ::
Well, yesterday was the first paper - out of four papers.
To be honest, I didn't feel much passive as I should have.
But, I can't deny that I felt worried for my Philosophy paper.
I think I did screwed somewhere around the paper somehow.
BUMMER.
After having so-called disappointment over Philosophy subject,
I tagged along with my friend to Karamunsing.
And frankly, another came there.
So, three of us decided to get ourselves indulged with ...
SWEETNESS! Yep, we went there and ate cakes at Secret Recipe, Warisan Square.
That was my first time coming into that place after two years at the big city.
The cakes were temptation to the blast, especially the 'Cheese Choc' ones. *giggle*
But the prizes, oh~ total KILL! *-*
Not just that, I finally met my Medical Assistant friend that I have not met for ...
5 years. FINALLY! I met him by chance inside the bus.
I thought he wouldn't recognize me since it has been a long time.
But then, without even knowing, we were even chatting as the bus moved.
So yeah, yesterday was very fun, and I managed to buy Lawak Kampus again *giggle* ! Okay, that's all for now. Till then~
To be honest, I didn't feel much passive as I should have.
But, I can't deny that I felt worried for my Philosophy paper.
I think I did screwed somewhere around the paper somehow.
BUMMER.
After having so-called disappointment over Philosophy subject,
I tagged along with my friend to Karamunsing.
And frankly, another came there.
So, three of us decided to get ourselves indulged with ...
![]() |
| Mine : Iced caffe latte and cheese choc~! |
![]() |
| Hanis : Mango Delight and Strawberry Yogurt~ |
![]() |
| Ariffin : Iced blended Chocolate and Banana Chocolate [or, is it Chocolate Banana?] ~ |
ps.Sorry for the bad quality. I took the photos with my phone :P
SWEETNESS! Yep, we went there and ate cakes at Secret Recipe, Warisan Square.
That was my first time coming into that place after two years at the big city.
The cakes were temptation to the blast, especially the 'Cheese Choc' ones. *giggle*
But the prizes, oh~ total KILL! *-*
Not just that, I finally met my Medical Assistant friend that I have not met for ...
5 years. FINALLY! I met him by chance inside the bus.
I thought he wouldn't recognize me since it has been a long time.
But then, without even knowing, we were even chatting as the bus moved.
So yeah, yesterday was very fun, and I managed to buy Lawak Kampus again *giggle* ! Okay, that's all for now. Till then~



Comments