:: No Prodigy ::
What can you define 'prodigy' as? From what I can understand is that;
prodigy somehow related to the word 'exceptional', 'extraordinary', and perhaps 'highly-talented'.
Well, it just crossed my mind as I tried on writing music notes for a song few minutes back.
I began to wonder, whether there is anyone who have that kind of talent.
Surely am no prodigy. All those talents and abilities I had so far, that's no extraordinary gain.
To be honest, I gained the talents by practice and ... practice.
And I do envy those people who have great talents, yep.
ps. I am just babbling around while waiting the time to go back to the dormitory. So clueless about the evening class after this.
prodigy somehow related to the word 'exceptional', 'extraordinary', and perhaps 'highly-talented'.
Well, it just crossed my mind as I tried on writing music notes for a song few minutes back.
I began to wonder, whether there is anyone who have that kind of talent.
Surely am no prodigy. All those talents and abilities I had so far, that's no extraordinary gain.
To be honest, I gained the talents by practice and ... practice.
And I do envy those people who have great talents, yep.
ps. I am just babbling around while waiting the time to go back to the dormitory. So clueless about the evening class after this.
Comments