:: Miss me? [Rhetoric] ::
Salam, and good evening peeps!
I missed writing in this blog, like seriously! Yes, I am back!
As for my progression during hols, it has been rather interesting.
It's because ANIMAX is finally on the TV and I love it!
I watched it, usually in the morning until 4 p.m.
And now, I'm spending my time at my bedroom, watching streaming anime online.
So yeah, I had the interest to do a few reviews of Japanese animations, dramas and films for you all.
Better get going for now, till then!
I missed writing in this blog, like seriously! Yes, I am back!
As for my progression during hols, it has been rather interesting.
It's because ANIMAX is finally on the TV and I love it!
I watched it, usually in the morning until 4 p.m.
And now, I'm spending my time at my bedroom, watching streaming anime online.
So yeah, I had the interest to do a few reviews of Japanese animations, dramas and films for you all.
Better get going for now, till then!
Comments