:: First Year - First Semester ::
Salam, good morning peeps!
[mode:high-in-the-sky]
Yesterday morning was the final exam paper for our semester. I know whatever happen during four days of exam, it will be okay [although I still have been thinking a lot about my Linguistics]. Anyway, as soon as I have done that paper, I packed myself and went home. Now, I'm at home, thinking what I should have for breakfast. *hungry* Oh yes, want to wish you all ...
first year - first semester.
Somehow, this semester I have been doing the same thing as how I used to do during my foundation year.
I realized that I didn't really take the chance to change. I don't know what people might have been thinking about me. But, yesterday class gathering clicks on me. Pretty much, I am few of those in my class who are being too silent. Perhaps.
Still, I can't deny that this semester is a new beginning and surely I have a lot of good memories with them; the Bina Insan Guru program, School-based Experience, TESL Night, and more. Despite of that misunderstandings and all, I still have that optimistic mindset. So yeah, I don't think I was being negative, most of the time that is. [Just being emotional *laugh*]
upcoming days during hols!
I have been thinking of making few anime and manga review so that people can make decision on what to watch. Thanks to the exams, lately I have been lying on my bed watching anime while revising. *laugh* Also, a friend of mine and myself will be going for a short outing to the town. Also, I can't wait to watch ANIMAX! I have been dying and ... basically dying from telling my mother that I want to watch ANIMAX indirectly. Other things as that, I will be three-week maid in my house, for sure, as well as trying my best not to gain more. *trollface*
Okay, that's all for now! Till then!
[mode:high-in-the-sky]
Yesterday morning was the final exam paper for our semester. I know whatever happen during four days of exam, it will be okay [although I still have been thinking a lot about my Linguistics]. Anyway, as soon as I have done that paper, I packed myself and went home. Now, I'm at home, thinking what I should have for breakfast. *hungry* Oh yes, want to wish you all ...
HAPPY HOLIDAY!
STAY HEALTHY!
BE HAPPY!
first year - first semester.
Somehow, this semester I have been doing the same thing as how I used to do during my foundation year.
I realized that I didn't really take the chance to change. I don't know what people might have been thinking about me. But, yesterday class gathering clicks on me. Pretty much, I am few of those in my class who are being too silent. Perhaps.
Still, I can't deny that this semester is a new beginning and surely I have a lot of good memories with them; the Bina Insan Guru program, School-based Experience, TESL Night, and more. Despite of that misunderstandings and all, I still have that optimistic mindset. So yeah, I don't think I was being negative, most of the time that is. [Just being emotional *laugh*]
upcoming days during hols!
I have been thinking of making few anime and manga review so that people can make decision on what to watch. Thanks to the exams, lately I have been lying on my bed watching anime while revising. *laugh* Also, a friend of mine and myself will be going for a short outing to the town. Also, I can't wait to watch ANIMAX! I have been dying and ... basically dying from telling my mother that I want to watch ANIMAX indirectly. Other things as that, I will be three-week maid in my house, for sure, as well as trying my best not to gain more. *trollface*
Okay, that's all for now! Till then!
Comments