:: Things that unwanted and unexpected in life ::

Backstabber, liar, egoist,cheater, hypocrites ...
Name it all, these are few examples of the unwanted and unexpected.
After reading a friend's blog about being badmouthed behind their back,
well, I begin to think back that incident with mine and reflected it.

It happened few weeks back when the truth finally told on the wrong time.
And perhaps, that was the main reason why I can't get a grip of myself.
In fact, I was scared of things that will happen afterwards.
"What if that person really hates me from the start?"
"Should I say sorry then?"

The inferiority builds up until it reached some point whereby
'It's happening, and I wish I could reverse the time or run from this situation.'
Even so, it is the norm. It always ended up showing off at some time.
In the end, all I can do is to keep going with its way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::