:: Twists of Thursday ::

Salam, good evening.
[mode : doing revision!]

Wow, the day is really packed with events! I'm so tired from walking all the way from cabin to go for Tiong Hwa Festival in the afternoon and later on PROKETEN Eid open house in the night. Still I have lots of fun! Besides, I get to burn some calories from the walks too. [laugh] And, I'm not going to upload the photos from today since I want to focus on my revision! [A-h!]

Ah, I also did my Social Studies presentation [and I need to admit that I'M SO NOT READY YET!]. Still, I managed to present though I think they were dazed to see me presenting. Here's the actual story. My friend was supposed to be the one who will be presented his BUT he was not there yet. So, my handouts was picked next. Hell yeah, I'm not ready but 'face the fact, Nad. You have to present eventually,' I told myself. So there, I presented with anxiety and fear. [And, it felt suck!]

After ALL the presentations done and some discussions, I went straight for Tiong Hwa Festival at the hall around 2.20 p.m.. As I entered there, I was amazed. Why? The dragons. [laugh] I mean, the dragons for Chinese traditional dances! And then, got to play games a bit. 4 stations; Chinese New Year Festival, Dragon Boat Festival, Mid Autumn Festival and Winter Solstice Festival. Except for the Mid Autumn, I was able to get cops from each stations. Oh yeah, the cops were for the 'special gift'. [In which I believed that it was a four-bookmarks-of-different-seasons-in-it.] [laugh]

An hour ago before arrived in dormitory, I attended another event; PROKETEN Eid open house [also] happened at the hall. There's foods [love it!], performances [singing songs], some games [guess-the-cookies] and then, the MOST IMPORTANT; the contest of HOMECOMINGS! [King and Queen of course!] Guess what? My little brother won the KING[or he would rather say, PRINCE] OF HOMECOMING. Congrats! [smiling!]

Overall, I have fun. So, now I'll be off to my studies! WISH ME LUCK IN THE TEST TOMORROW!

Comments

Unknown said…
menyinggah di sini dr wsb!!
yey! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::