:: PHOTOGRAPHER MODE : ON (33) ::
Salam.
Here am showcasing my moments with D.S.L.R. again, for quite some time. Really addicted to this bulky camera already, I think I'm going to starve! Thanks to Ajit for his willingness of lending his camera to me. [Thanks! *smile*] Most of my photos are blurry. Must be the focus's not right when I adjusted it. Oh shoot! Anyway, let's check it out!
Here am showcasing my moments with D.S.L.R. again, for quite some time. Really addicted to this bulky camera already, I think I'm going to starve! Thanks to Ajit for his willingness of lending his camera to me. [Thanks! *smile*] Most of my photos are blurry. Must be the focus's not right when I adjusted it. Oh shoot! Anyway, let's check it out!
![]() |
| Afiq captured this for me! Thanks ah! |
No, no! I still eyeing for my new hand-phone! Saving money so that I can buy that phone and give the one I have to my 17-year-old brother on my 19th birthday! So, later D.S.L.R.. If I have lots of money, I'll buy one for sure!










Comments