:: Twirly Tuesday, again? ::

Salam, good morning y'all!
[mode : mamai lagi ni.]

[giggle] What a tiring day yesterday. Imagine of getting nap for an hour and then dazing out during work in the evening. Anyway, yesterday I have fun, somehow I did. Ah, let's check out the photos as the story goes.

Okay, we had an 'open house' in the class. So, you can just imagine how much the cookies had been brought by my classmates at that time. Guess what? There's a lot of Almond London, my favorite. [Well, actually, I'm longing for that.]

My class.

Naa, see?

See that wrappers?
In the end, we managed to finish it somehow. And then, in the evening, [sigh] it was very dazing since I came into the class with my just-got-up-from-sleep face. From there, my friends were doing sketches and me? Of course taking more photos and help out with the painting works [but of course you can't see me working since I'm so focused at that moment. We make the banner 2 days before the submission. [Wha...?] The banner is Merdeka-based theme.

Sketch out.


Getting colors right!

Painting session
As the time passed, we decided to go for dinner. So, we did at Aladdin Restaurant and eat noodles [there was actually no rice at that time and the choices were limited to noodles and chicken too]. There were nine of us sitting in a row of three combined tables. Then, we went to 7-Eleven to buy SLURPEE! It's really nice to have that kind of drinks and I think I already addicted with it. [giggle]






As we went back to the class, the works were half done and left to do was to paint more and add some words and sparkles using glitters. So, many of us was relaxing at that time. As for our neighbor, they were decorating their class. [Wha...?] 



Discussing.
That's the story for yesterday. Well, better get going! See y'all!

p/s. This photo was taken during merge class of Agama and Moral slots.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::