:: I don't Know ::
Salam, good evening!
[mode : not into assignment and keep saying 'I don't know']
I'm having a thought for a while and decided not to continue on it.
It's not that I am involved or what.
It's just that I feel unease with my surroundings these days.
[mode : not into assignment and keep saying 'I don't know']
I'm having a thought for a while and decided not to continue on it.
It's not that I am involved or what.
It's just that I feel unease with my surroundings these days.
| What do you think about a rat trap with golf as a lure? |
For me, it's very perplexing.
As for having my mind to think less of works.
More to internal conflict within myself.
I'm heading back to a point.
And it shows that I'm now creating a boundary.
I keep on telling myself
of how irritating and annoying statements can be.
Especially when it comes to someone like me.
| 'I don't know! Stop telling me nonsense!' |
I'm reaching to a point where I myself had no idea.
The life now is playing its games from the start.
Seriously, I hate it and I hope there will be chances;
chances to express every single complicated mindset of mine!
p/s. Mind and heart never work together when it comes to personal issues. Back-stabbing perhaps?
Comments