:: A time for Leisure ::
Salam, good evening!
[mode : I'm too easy!]
Well, it's going to be short from me today. Yesterday have an outing with my family. By the time we arrived at the Karamunsing Complex, there was a festival; TM's. Kind of surprising to see. So, take two photos [yeah, two only. I'm not there for a long time.].
Oh, my friend here [look the image above] longs for this particular event; STOMPIN SABAH, which will be held at Tanjung Aru on 14 - 15 October. [Just found out from his website. Click HERE!] This [related] image's going to determine whether he's in or not. So, good luck!
[mode : I'm too easy!]
Well, it's going to be short from me today. Yesterday have an outing with my family. By the time we arrived at the Karamunsing Complex, there was a festival; TM's. Kind of surprising to see. So, take two photos [yeah, two only. I'm not there for a long time.].
Surprisingly, today's class was a bit free and I can't even remember a thing I did today. It's like I'm not myself at that time. Thanks to my earphone for isolating me with the class again.
| What? |
Well, that's all for now!
Comments