:: Twisting Thursday? ::
Salam, peeps!
Then, we had foods! Brunch time! Thanks to Mdm. Z for Nasi Briyani. [joyful] It's delicious. Really superb!
[mode : photography? HARD DISK!]
Oh yes, today is really fascinating since we're having debate for our Social Studies for the first and second preliminary round between two teams of our class with two others of two different classes. Wow. To be honest, I am really amazed how they state their stand for the motion. Really, I saluted them. And, of course I've been taking people's photo again. [giggle] So, let's check out the photos!
The teams which made to semi-finale is one of Group 2 and one of Group 3. I'm really happy that our class still have the chance to debate but then, the researchers are pretty much in difficulties to find the information we needed.
I also visited the next door juniors; TESL SJKC. Happy to know that they want to be photographed. I was kind of exciting to take one as well as meeting them again! [laugh]
I also visited the next door juniors; TESL SJKC. Happy to know that they want to be photographed. I was kind of exciting to take one as well as meeting them again! [laugh]
Then, we had foods! Brunch time! Thanks to Mdm. Z for Nasi Briyani. [joyful] It's delicious. Really superb!
| This is us! |
In the evening, we [my friend and I] went to Karamunsing Complex for our computer problems. Guess what? We are totally pressured by it! Buying stuff for reducing the stress instead, well, it works for me at least. [giggle] Well, I'm better off now!
p/s. I'm really glad that my brother made up his mind. I wish him to be happy with the one. Brother, congratulations!
Comments