:: Misc. Monday? (3) ::

Salam, good evening!
[mode : been fine lately, pursuing for second entry.]

Hey, hey! It's been a while [few days not updating by the way] since I've uploaded pictures here! [giggle] Oh, this is going to be short one since my second entry will be a little bit longer. So, here I just say it! Last Monday, we had this Majlis Watikah Perlantikan JPP at the hall. It's cramped in and out! Of course, the Director is here to officiate the ceremony. It ended well since I'm happy when I took the pictures! [giggle]

Pledge to do their best in becoming future leaders!
During our Social Studies slot, the other two groups were fighting in their spot in final round. The one who won the debate is the opposition team. Congrats! [Now, I'm not sure of the debate since it had some changes all the way.]

Debate started!
Okay, later on, I tell more update in my second entry! Meo~w!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::